Gift Giving Pack For 2
This pack contains:
- 2 reusable drawstring bags for sustainable gift wrapping,
- 2 greeting cards + envelopes for sending good wishes,
- 2 handmade gift tags for an extra special touch.
All products are designed by me.
- By default, I will include one “fairy lights” and one “fireworks” greeting cards (A6, folded, mat paper) to your pack.
- If you prefer other designs, you are welcome to choose any two cards in my shop instead. Please leave a note in the comment field under "shipping" at checkout or email me when you place your order to tell me which one(s) you’d like.
Were sewn by me in my home studio (full disclosure: there is a cat in the house!).
- I made them using GOTS-certified organic cotton poplin (optical white), digitally printed with my minimalist Christmas pattern of fir branches, stars, and ornaments.
- The drawstrings are made of polyester satin ribbon.
- Dimensions ca. 22 x 30 cm. (A bag will fit for example a small book, a few pairs of warm woolen socks, or a set of teas and chocolates)
The gift tags
- Are all unique and handmade by me. Colors can vary.
- The Christmas tree motif is a collage of 5 different cut paper pieces from recycled magazines.
- The tags (5x8 cm) are made from kraft cardstock (225g/m2) and come with a tail of red and white cotton twine to tie to a gift.
I’ve been wanting to try my hand at textile design for a long time. For this Holiday season, I took the plunge! Using the same color scheme and shapes as for my gnomes greeting cards, I drew the different elements on paper with colored pencils. Then, I combined them digitally to create a repeat pattern, and sent it off to a fabric print shop to print a tiny batch. I'm happy to offer you these reusable bags as a zero-waste alternative to paper gift wrap.